Getting Some Help With Media Research Paper Topics
If you are currently enrolled in mass communication graduate/undergraduate program at some prestigious organization you will most likely be asked to submit a research paper about some media issue like all the other science or business students. In such a situation you are most probably, go with analyzing a media issue and reporting on it. The tricky part comes in where you have to decide a topic because unlike others your papers cannot be dry, outdated, and boring. You need to think ahead of time. This is where your innovative thinking kicks in.
Areas you could tap into:
- Pick any one medium: newspaper, radio, TV, cinema, journalism, and advertising etcetera.
- Pick a genre, a period and era. You cannot cover entire radio history in a 25-pager document and then report future trends. You need to set a scope.
- You could write a paper on celebrities, latest recording trends and techniques, or any interesting area you like. As a media student, you need to be able to sell your paper no matter how dry the topic is.
Some possible topic suggestions:
- The impact of TV commercials and print ads on consumer purchases
- The recording techniques in the West
- Governmental rules and policies being imposed on news channels
- Do you think news channels need to censor violence coverage?
- How is media supporting political parties to establish an influence on the public?
- The role of media in cultural diffusion across the globe
- The effect of social media on the behavior of teenagers and young adults
- Are social networking websites violating basic human privacy rights?
- Is media over emphasizing on terrorism related issues?
- Can media be used as a tool to bring social reforms?
- Is radio losing its charm and value because of new innovative media channels?
- The influence of media o young children
- Do children need parental supervision for watching TV these days?
- Should TV channels design exclusive content for toddlers?
- How effective is door-to-door sales promotion technique? Is it sensible to call is marketing by force?
- How is organizational efficiency being impacted by various social networking communication mediums?
- Can businesses miraculously increase their sales revenue through mass advertisements?
- How effective are roadside billboards in promoting FACT products?
- Is modern journalism free from ethical and legal constraints?
- Are reality shows becoming redundant?
Looking for academic paper writer? Get online now! Follow: https://mypaperwriter.com/ to order custom term paper today.
Top 34 Argumentative Essay Topics On Social Media
The right argumentative essay topics on social media will help you get good grades and impress the teacher. If you search over the internet you will find quite a lot of argumentative essay topics on social media. Here is a list of some of the best argumentative essay topics on social media that you can work on. Make sure that the subject is fresh and unique in its own way.
List of argumentative essay topics on social media:
- Is social networking really important?
- Should teenagers be allowed to access social networks?
- What should be the minimum age for creating an account in these sites?
- Should there be any restriction on the social interactions of children?
- Is social networking the reason behind an alienated society?
- Was life better before social networking was invented?
- Which social network is better?
- Which to use? The one that allows you to interact with unknown people or the one that allows for more anonymity?
- Should social networking be banned from educational institutes?
- Does social networking cause lapse in concentration?
- How important is texting to the present generation?
- What is the appropriate etiquette when using social network?
- Should employers scan the social network profile of employees?
- With social networks, nothing is a secret anymore?
- People are becoming shallower because of social networking?
- Is there any positive effect of social network?
- Should videos be shared on social network?
- Are social networks making a mockery of private life?
- Images stored on social networks are never safe.
- The best way to communicate is through social networks or face e to face?
- Should there be a watchdog on a person’s social activity?
- Protesting over social networks is fruitless. Do you agree?
- Which is the better and more secure? Writing a letter or sending a text?
- Should people stop using social networks?
- Do you think the government keeps an eye on a person’s social activity?
- Are social networks being used to spread propaganda and hate message?
- Is social networking the new smoking?
- Hours spend on the web; using social networks are fruitless and ineffective?
- Are social networks bringing down productivity at workplace?
- The effect of social network on developing mid is not appropriate?
- Should students be allowed to access social networks using the school Wi-Fi?
- The easiest way to know a person is through his social network profile?
- People create a different projection of themselves on the internet?
- Do people start to believe in these new identities?