On the proud occasion of 69th republic day of India the Council of Youth Development and Research (CYDR) foundation is calling students from all over India for their participation in the All India Online Essay Competition 2018. School and college going students who have an interest towards essay writing are invited to participate in this competition.
The last date for registration is December 31, 2017. In order to be eligible for these competition students need to go through the below-mentioned procedure:
Students or pass outs of standard 9th to 12th are eligible for the junior level competition and under graduates, Post graduates and above can apply for the senior level competition.
- The topic for junior level candidates is “Why we celebrate 26th January every year?” and senior level candidates need to write on “Dr. Ambedkar and its contribution in making of constitution”.
- The essay should be of 1500 words written in Times New Roman font with 14 font size and single spacing.
- The essay can be written in Hindi, English or any other Indian language.
SOF’s opportunity to develop competitive spirit among school students through National Cyber Olympiad
For Junior Level:
- First prize winner will get an amount of INR 15,000.
- Second prize winner will get an amount of INR 10,000.
- Third prize winner will get an amount of INR 5,000.
- 4th, 5th and 6th prize winner will get an amount of INR 1100.
For Senior Level:
- First prize winner will get an amount of INR 25,000.
- Second prize winner will get an amount of INR 15,000.
- Third prize winner will get an amount of INR 10,000.
- 4th, 5th and 6th prize winner will get an amount of INR 2500.
How to Apply:
Students need to go to the below mentioned website and need to pay the registration amount of Rs. 100. After successful payment they need click on apply now button and fill in their transaction or reference id and at the end attach their essay written in word format, doc or docx file.
A Step towards Water Conservation by The Indian Government
The council for youth development and research foundation is a research development foundation on a national level. It was founded by a group of law students of Noida and Aligarh. Since 2015, it has been directly benefitting over 1500 children and their families each year.
For more information
Disclaimer: The content has been provided by buddy4study.com
Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship 2018
To mark the importance of Constitution Day, the Central Board of Secondary Education is organising an essay competition on the Constitution of India for school students. The
To mark the importance of Constitution Day, the Central Board of Secondary Education is organising an essay competition on the Constitution of India for school students. The competition will be conducted from November 28 to November 30. Students from Class 1 to Class 12 can participate in the competition which will be held in 22 scheduled languages.
"To promote a clear understanding and awareness about the constitution and to make the younger generation know the salient features and the importance of the constitution of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education announces an Online Essay Competition on the Constitution of India," the circular issued by D. T. Sudharsan Rao, J S and I/C (Academics and Training) said.
The competition will be held in three categories: Class 1 to 5, Class 6 to 8 and Class 9 to 12. Best 36 entries and best 12 entries from each category, will be awarded a cash prize of Rs 2500 and a Certificate of Merit. The topics for all three categories are:
1. Class 1 to 5
- My duties as a responsible citizen of India
- Our National Symbols
- What do you know about the Constitution of India
2. Class 6 to 8
- The unique features of the Constitution of India
- The Preamble: the ideal of the people of India
- The Constitution of India symbolizes
- Significance of the Constitution of India
3. For Class 9 to 12
- The making of the Constitution of India
- Role of the Constitution of India in our everyday life
- The Constitution of India: a living document
- Fundamental Rights and Fundamental Duties are complementary to each other
The students can get more details on the official website of CBSE, the link for which is www.cbseacademic.in
READ: CBSE announces results of Expression Series on Sardar Patel
READ: Constitution Day: Schools organise essay writing and poster making competition to celebrate the occasion
To find all the news updates on education click here.